Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Craft Fair - USM Gorham campus

My new favorite pendants to make, currently I
only have 4 of these, but I will be making more!
This Saturday I will be doing a craft fair from 10am to 4pm at the Costellos Sports Complex in Gorham on the USM campus.  Going back to my alma mater!  It'll be interesting to see if I run into any of my old professors.

I'm excited to be starting off this years craft fair season at USM.  My good friend Norma will be joining be, which is fantastic.  I've never had company for a whole show before and since this is a show with over 90 vendors, I think I may need the help!

I have new birdbaths, hanging and not, wind chimes, tons of new pendants, brooches and beads.  A couple plaques and new vases along with many of the items I have on Etsy right now.  I'll be putting my Etsy site on Vacation Mode sometime Friday night through Saturday.  I'll try to take it off vacation mode Saturday night, if I'm not too wiped out.

Simple glaze pendants - $10 each


New carved butterfly pendants - $15 each

New vessel pendants! - I must have about 15 new ones, the ones that don't sell will be listed on Etsy next week!
 $25 each


It's a little nerve wracking to be doing the first show of the season.  I'm hoping it starts out on the right foot.  I've been working really hard to create some new items that I can continue to create without getting bored or burnt out.  (Birdbaths, wind chimes, plaques and pendants)  I feel more prepared for this show than ever before.  A neighbor of mine made me a fantastic stand to hang my birdbaths and plaques from and I now have matching table cloths and a beautiful display piece for my jewelry, thanks to my Dad! (It's an old wine box)  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment