Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New ceramic pendants on Etsy

Fresh out of the kiln and out of my studio are these fantastic unique ceramic pendants.  I have been working on several ideas to make small affordable clay items.  In the past I've made buttons, which are doing well on my Etsy site.  You can find those here.  As beautiful as they are, they are not all that much fun to make!  If you get to know me, you'll quickly see that I am not all about monotony.  I need change!  I also love mixing materials, and since I have an abundance of art materials in my studio, I have started a new mission to use them all up and create some mixed media pieces.  So, these little beauties were born out of my love for jewelry and clay.



Full of Green   15.00

If you like what I've done, please show them some love.  Share with your friends.  If you'd like to purchase one of these pendants, you may use the code BLOG10 for 10% off your entire purchase on Etsy.  This will only be available throughout the month of April 2010.  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Soul! Beautiful items! You are so talented! Have you been posting these items on the bnr's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing TulipsTreasures bnr's a lot lately and she has shown them. I think I'm up on Shopodoodle's too. http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d9b5a9d186d6d91ab583132/closed-bnr-bns-shopadoodledo-supports It's closed at the moment, but it will open back up. I keep trying to tell people about them!

    ReplyDelete