Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Getting Started

I've finally entered into the world of blogging!  A few weeks ago, I began a blog on my own website that I made using iweb.   But that didn't really seem to do much of anything.  Not many people have even found my site, as far as I know.  So then, I began my real journey on Etsy.  I say real, because I've been signed up on it for a long time, but never really done much on it until this past month of March.  I have met some fantastic people on Etsy, one of which decided to feature me on her blog, KottageKreations.  She did an interview with me, which you can read here.  After reading her blog, I realized that I need my own.  If not for any reason than to give my facebook friends a break in my ravings about my art and how wonderful etsy is.

So, stay tuned for I plan on blogging often and putting down in this virtual world, all of my artistic thought processes.  Artists need an outlit for our rants, and this is it my friends.  So, subscribe to my blog, visit my website, or etsy site or follow me on facebook.  Thanks for joining me.  I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment