Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Mothers Day plaques for the garden, kitchen or office in the works

I'm working on some great plaques for Mother's day.  And having a ton of fun with them.  The listing is already up to order your own personalized plaque for your Mother, Wife or girlfriend!  I would like to work with people to create the perfect sign for their love.  Go to this listing to read more details.  Here are some images of new things to come within the next two weeks.
Mother's Garden - I can't wait to add some beads and wire to when it's finished

This one's for my garden, but I wanted to show how I can make them personal

detail of above

My new sign to bring to shows!  Also shows the large font I have for stamping

I was so excited when I thought of this idea.  I think it'll be the perfect idea for a small child to get his/her mom for Mother's Day. 

This one I love!  with the butterfly addition.  It's stacked on some others in my kiln, so disregard the image below the butterfly cut out.


These are my stoneware glazes that I currently have, and all the combinations that I can use.  I can use other low fire glazes on these markers and underglazes, which would be like I hand painted them, giving the feeling of watercolors or acrylics, but shiny as glaze.


I hope that some of you will take me up on this, but I will have the generic ones up for sale as soon as they are ready.  I also have some windchimes coming.  

lizard wind chimes!

butterfly wind chimes are coming!
 
one more plaque!

No comments:

Post a Comment