Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Friday, May 6, 2011

In the final four!

My treasury that I made for Team Undiscovered has made the final four.  Voting is underway!  I got the most views out of the treasuries that were up, so I'm hopeful.  I get featured on the blog if I win, so get out and vote and get your friends to!  Go here to vote Thank you!


Have you the wing? - Team Undiscovered Challenge

Curator


Curator
2 days ago
I'm taking part in the participating in the Wednesday Team Undiscovered Treasury Challenge. To see more about it and vote for my treasury on Friday, please visit,
http://theundiscoveredofetsy.blogspot.com/Team Undiscovered Challenge

Please give this some love and share with your friends! And if you haven't figured it out already, this weeks theme is The Princess Bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment