Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting the day with homemade vegan muffins

Well, I've decide that for the new year I really am going to be vegan. I have been a vegetarian for 17 years now, so it's time!

So this morning I decided to make some vegan muffins and they came out fantastic! I'm always trying new recipes and making up my own with not always the greatest outcome. But today I'm happy with them and better yet so are my kids!

If you want to try them, here's my modified recipe!

1 3/4 c unbleached white flour
Half of 1/3 c agave syrup (I know this is very technical stuff)
2 t baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 c applesauce (homemade)
3/4 c soy milk
1/4 c veggie oil

Mix ingredients in bowl then add

Some raisins and chopped apple (one)

The batter is thick and lumpy. Bake in preheated oven at 400 for 18 mins or in convection oven on 375 for 15 mins.


Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Can I come over for some....lol. Those sound yummmy!

    ReplyDelete