Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

In Memory of my beloved Clay Kitty, Athena

One of my cats, Athena, has no been missing for just about 2 weeks.  Anyone who knows me, also knows I have a huge place in my heart for my cats.  I am sure that she will not be coming back, as I think she was taken by a fox.  She is the second cat on the street to have gone missing this summer and multiple neighbors have seen a fox about, due to the nearby chicken coop.

I needed a place to show how near and dear to my heart she was and will always be.  She indeed was the best clay kitty ever.  You'll know what I mean as you see the pictures!  She loved clay and could always be found sleeping on my clay tables.  I will miss her...







2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I have two kitties...once I rescued from my college anatomy class and a new little guy I got as an early graduation gift. I consider them my children so I know how you feel. Warm wishes :)
    ~B
    http://bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beatrice. It's been almost 3 months and It still makes me very sad. My 4 year old wanted to talk about her running away the other day and I had to explain it more. It was hard.

    ReplyDelete