Welcome

If you would like to learn more about my process as an artist and ceramist you are in the right place. I will outline my process on specific pieces and give you insight into how they were created. You can also find out more about me as a person, what I'm interested in and other great artists selling their work on Etsy. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Upcoming Craft Fairs

This one is definite


Mildred L. Day School Craft Fair
Arundel, Me
9am to 3pm
Sent application in to the Following/Waiting for Confirmation, but I should be in them!
Saco Spirit Pumpkin Harvest Festival
Main Street
Sat. October 15, 2011 (rain date Oc. 22nd)
Kennebunk Harvest Fest
Main Street Lot between Sunoco & Kennebunk Inn
Sat. Oct. 22nd 9am to 3pm
USM Gorham Arts & Crafts Fair
Costello Sports Complex - Gym
Sat Nov. 12  10 am to 4pm
& Sun Nov. 13 10 am to 3pm


Still Looking into or waiting for funds to apply to them

October 29 - Thornton Hockey Boosters Harvest Fair Thornton Academy, Saco, ME  

November 5 - York County Retired Teachers Craft Fair Kennebunk High School  from 9am to 2pm

November 19 - Many options, I have not decided yet

November 25  9am to 4pm   &  Nov. 26 - Christmas in the Country   Bonney Eagle    9am to 3pm

 December 3 - Cape Porpus, ME  

No comments:

Post a Comment